Inspired by the arts, driven by a world in transition, EmcArts creates the space and conditions for our partners to take on their most complex challenges.Our Approach
- 2,500 individual leaders trained across the U.S. and Canada to question assumptions and embrace change
- 250 cultural organizations with innovative new strategies to engage audiences, generate revenue, and create value
- Stronger adaptive capacity in dozens of communities through our silo-busting workshops, coaching, and labs
- Publication Somewhere Becoming Rain: Adaptive Change is the Future of the Arts
Learn about the Community Innovation Labs
These Labs activate local communities to take on an urgent and specific social challenge by using artistic practices to explore local systems and advance innovative responses.
- Blog Photos from the Winston-Salem Community Innovation Lab
- Three Case Studies Innovating at the Intersections of Arts and Social Justice
- Program New Pathways for the Arts and Social Sectors
I am extremely pleased with the work undertaken with EmcArts. I believe that the implementation of the New Pathways program in Edmonton is the single most important initiative I have undertaken in my 40-year career in the arts. Paul Moulton, Former Executive Director, Edmonton Arts Council
News & Updates
Learning from the EmcArts' national Innovation Labs in the Arts
How do we lead, now?
A four-part webinar series focusing on Adaptive Leadership within Organizational Change.